Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

Fun day!


,

On friday the 13th of april 2018,We are going to be having a  fun day at Glen Taylor school with our house colours. I am in taurere that mean the colour GREEN! Today I got house captain so I am very proud of myself and all the hard work I did to get this role. We will be wearing our house coloured T - shirts and we will not do any learning on friday. I reckon on friday they will sale sausage sizzle for $1.00, water for $2.00 and ice blocks for $1.00. We be having the time of our life to finsh the term of. We wil play games and have a water fight with everyone and have lot's of fun. Mr Faalili will be doing the music because he is our d.J in Glen Taylor.

1 comment:

  1. Malo Leki,

    I really like how you describe was gonna happen during that day. I also like how your proud of being house captain of GREEN!, yass gurlll! you doinggg goooooooooood!,

    If you do need help of any situation while being house, ill be there!

    Fafetai Lava :)

    ReplyDelete